Mirror - 49W x 31/2D x 27H
Made in the USA
Solid American Sourced Cherry with Wenge Inlay
- Made in the U.S.A.
- 100% Solid American Grown Cherry
- Heirloom Quality Furniture that lasts generations
- 7 Step Finishing technique that combines new technology with old world hand application for superior quality
- Color selected U.S.A. lumber from superior regions
- Lumber undergoes multiple sanding steps to prepare for superior staining
- Hand polished and wiped
- Inspected for color matching
- Coated with sealer to lock in stain
- Lacquered, hand-waxed and hand-rubbed for showroom shine and smooth texture
- Each piece is inspected and initialed to ensure a level of quality second to none
- Solid oak drawer sides and drawer backs for ultimate strength and durability
- Smooth-To-The-Touch English Dovetail Joinery on all drawers on the front and rear corners, even where most never see
- Drawers are made as a single unit - no drawer boxes for the best in craftsmanship
- All bedroom furniture drawers have dust covers
- FULL EXTENSION Drawers on all bedroom furniture
- All drawers have cedar bottoms
- TREND MANOR NO WOBBLE DRAWER CONSTRUCTION Each drawer has a third drawer glide in the center to stabilize the drawer for (no wobble) stabilization
- Solid oak drawer sides for strength and durability
- Pull-out trays are water resistant
- 5/4 inch Tops and Drawer Fronts
- Heavy-Duty Full-extension drawers with 75 and 100 pound glides - load it full with no problems
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.