Durable and chic the Astoria collection offers an updated look to mid-century style. The warm tones will work wonders for your dining room while the combination of wood, concrete, and metal materials will create a symphonic vibe that will be uniquely yours. Completely handmade with a hand finished concrete top, no two are exactly alike…just like you.
- Handmade by skilled furniture craftsmen
- The concrete top is hand finished and available in dark grey or white
- A steel brass metal bar runs across the curved legs
- The curved legs are made from rustic Acacia wood
- Hand finished with natural variations are to be expected; no two are exactly alike
- Part of the Astoria collection
- Assembly required
- Stain-resistant, heat-resistant, scratch-resistant, food safe
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Smooth and hole-free surface
||86.6"W x 43.3"D x 30"H
||Concrete, Acacia, Steel
||Dark Grey, Brown, Brass
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.