- Decorative dentil molding accents the pediment along with reeded columns at the sides.
- An adjustable power receptacle cord runs down an interior corner for lighted collectibles at every shelf level. Patent Pending.
- The sliding glass door in the front features beveled glass and offers an unobstructed view and easy access, sliding in both directions.
- Two incandescent lights provide an ideal illumination level for village collectibles.
- Extra thick glass shelves offer plate grooves and can be adjusted to any level within your cabinet.
- Finished in Golden Oak on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Cabinet is illuminated by an interior light.
- Locking door for added security.
- No-Reach light switch is conveniently located on the back of the cabinet.
- Pad-Lock cushioned metal shelf clips increase stability and safety.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
- Overall Width: 50.000 (inch)
- Overall Height: 80.000 (inch)
- Overall Depth: 21.500 (inch)
- Product Weight: 293.0000 (pound)
- Shipping Width: 52.125 (inch)
- Shipping Depth: 23.625 (inch)
- Shipping Height: 85.250 (inch)
- Shipping Weight: 315.0000 (pound)
- Clock Movement: No Movement
- Wood Finish: Golden Oak
- Levelers: 4
- Total Number of Shelves: 4
- Total Number of Doors: 1
- Master Pack: 1
- Kit Pack: No
- Shipping Carton Count: 1
- Freight Class Code: 125
- Product Unit Measure: EACH
- Product Cube: 49.760 (square foot)
- Shipping Cube: 60.750 (square foot)
- Assembly Required: No
- Can Ship UPS/FedEx: No
- NMFC Code: 080080
- UPC: 020867802371
- Tariff Code: 9403.60
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.