- Aged Grey finish on select hardwoods and veneers is wire brushed for a natural, reclaimed wood appearance.
- Cabinet features an arched top with charcoal finished arched doors, solid side panels, and bun feet.
- Hinged front doors feature an iron finished gun barrel door latch.
- Four extra thick glass shelves with solid wood mullions provide for five levels of display with continuous holes for shelf adjustment.
- Plate grooves for vertical display of plates.
- No-Reach roller light switch for an interior incandescent light is conveniently located on the back of the cabinet.
- Pad-Lock cushioned metal shelf clips lock shelves into place.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors. INT0417
- Overall Width: 39.625 (inch)
- Overall Height: 84.000 (inch)
- Overall Depth: 17.875 (inch)
- Product Weight: 196.0000 (pound)
- Shipping Width: 45.250 (inch)
- Shipping Depth: 21.250 (inch)
- Shipping Height: 92.000 (inch)
- Shipping Weight: 203.0000 (pound)
- Clock Movement: No Movement
- Wood Finish: Aged Grey
- Levelers: 4
- Total Number of Shelves: 4
- Total Number of Doors: 2
- Master Pack: 1
- Kit Pack: No
- Shipping Carton Count: 1
- Freight Class Code: 125
- Product Unit Measure: EACH
- Product Cube: 34.430 (square foot)
- Shipping Cube: 51.190 (square foot)
- Assembly Required: No
- Can Ship UPS/FedEx: No
- NMFC Code: 080080
- UPC: 020867080328
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.