- This beveled glass tabletop alarm clock with tapered sides sits on a beveled glass base made of 3/8" thick jade glass.
- The white dial, with modern Roman numerals and hour markers and glass crystal, is surrounded by a polished silver-tone bezel.
- Black hour and minute hands, and silver seconds and alarm hands.
- Quartz, battery-operated alarm movement includes one AAA sized battery.
- Batteries Included: Yes
- Overall Width: 6.500 (inch)
- Overall Height: 8.000 (inch)
- Overall Depth: 1.750 (inch)
- Product Weight: 1.3750 (pound)
- Shipping Width: 9.375 (inch)
- Shipping Depth: 8.125 (inch)
- Shipping Height: 3.375 (inch)
- Shipping Weight: 1.8000 (pound)
- Clock Movement: Quartz/Alarm
- Battery Quantity and Size: 1AAA
- Master Pack: 10
- Kit Pack: No
- Shipping Carton Count: 1
- Freight Class Code: 125
- Product Unit Measure: EACH
- Product Cube: .050 (square foot)
- Shipping Cube: .140 (square foot)
- Assembly Required: No
- Can Ship UPS/FedEx: Yes
- Oversized UPS/FedEx: No
- NMFC Code: 048720-1
- UPC: 020867458097
- Tariff Code: 9105.11
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.