- Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- A polished brass-finished gimbaled captain's clock is housed in a felt-lined octagonal chest.
- A push-button catch will open the lid to reveal the white dial with black Roman numerals and hands with a brass second hand, and glass crystal.
- A felt bottom protects your desk or tabletop.
- An octagon plate for engraving is included (unattached).
- Quartz, battery-operated movement includes one AA sized battery.
- Batteries Included: Yes
- Overall Width: 6.500 (inch)
- Overall Height: 3.500 (inch)
- Overall Depth: 5.000 (inch)
- Product Weight: 1.4009 (pound)
- Shipping Width: 7.250 (inch)
- Shipping Depth: 5.812 (inch)
- Shipping Height: 4.250 (inch)
- Shipping Weight: 1.7100 (pound)
- Clock Movement: Quartz
- Wood Finish: Windsor Cherry
- Battery Quantity and Size: 1AA
- Master Pack: 16
- Kit Pack: No
- Shipping Carton Count: 1
- Freight Class Code: 125
- Product Unit Measure: EACH
- Product Cube: .060 (square foot)
- Shipping Cube: .100 (square foot)
- Assembly Required: No
- Can Ship UPS/FedEx: Yes
- Oversized UPS/FedEx: No
- NMFC Code: 048720-1
- UPC: 020867455751
- Tariff Code: 9105.91
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.