- The tripod design with metal accents finished in antique brass is inspired by an antique-style theodolite - the classic land surveyor's equipment from the past.
- Rustic Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers is lightly distressed for an aged appearance.
- The aged dial features black Roman numerals, a separate seconds track with Arabic numerals at the "6" position, black finished hands, and a glass crystal.
- Quartz battery-operated movement requires two AA size batteries (not included). INT1015
- Batteries Included: No
- Overall Width: 11.500 (inch)
- Overall Height: 26.260 (inch)
- Overall Depth: 10.750 (inch)
- Product Weight: 5.6000 (pound)
- Shipping Width: 17.000 (inch)
- Shipping Depth: 15.000 (inch)
- Shipping Height: 7.000 (inch)
- Shipping Weight: 9.0000 (pound)
- Clock Movement: Quartz
- Battery Quantity and Size: 2AA
- Master Pack: 1
- Kit Pack: No
- Shipping Carton Count: 1
- Freight Class Code: 125
- Product Unit Measure: EACH
- Product Cube: 1.870 (square foot)
- Shipping Cube: 1.030 (square foot)
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Can Ship UPS/FedEx: Yes
- Oversized UPS/FedEx: No
- NMFC Code: 048720-1
- UPC: 020867351923
- Tariff Code: 9105.91
- ISTA Test Report: PASSED ISTA 1C
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.