- Finished in Americana Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This mantel clock's decorative details include carved leaf and rosette overlays and a burl front panel.
- A lambswool dial offers black Arabic numerals, black serpentine hands, and convex glass crystal.
- Quartz, battery-operated, triple-chime Harmonic movement plays choice of full Westminster or Ave Maria chimes with strike on the hour with 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly; Westminster chime and strike on the hour only; or Bim Bam chime on the hour only.
- Volume control and automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Requires two C sized batteries (not included).
- Batteries Included: No
- Overall Width: 20.500 (inch)
- Overall Height: 12.500 (inch)
- Overall Depth: 7.500 (inch)
- Product Weight: 6.6009 (pound)
- Shipping Width: 23.000 (inch)
- Shipping Depth: 16.000 (inch)
- Shipping Height: 10.000 (inch)
- Shipping Weight: 7.9000 (pound)
- Clock Movement: Quartz/Triple Harmonic
- Wood Finish: Americana Cherry
- Battery Quantity and Size: 2C
- Master Pack: 1
- Kit Pack: No
- Shipping Carton Count: 1
- Freight Class Code: 125
- Product Unit Measure: EACH
- Product Cube: 1.110 (square foot)
- Shipping Cube: 2.120 (square foot)
- Assembly Required: No
- Can Ship UPS/FedEx: Yes
- Oversized UPS/FedEx: No
- NMFC Code: 048720-1
- UPC: 020867351527
- Tariff Code: 9105.91
- ISTA Test Report: NO REPACK REQUIRED
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.