- This limited edition key-wound mantel clock features a hand-rubbed, highly polished Gloss Black piano finish accented by polished chrome-plated brass and polished chrome-plated brass feet. The highly reflective shine and luster of the chrome case is the result of extensive polishing operations.
- The see-through acrylic dial features polished stainless steel chrome markers with black insets; polished stainless steel chrome hands with black insets; and a polished chrome finished bezel.
- With highly polished and reflective metal finishes, natural blemishes are normal.
- Beveled glass is provided throughout including the sides, back, and top of the clock allowing additional lighting to cascade in and brighten the view of the highly polished chrome plated brass movement.
- Front and back doors are hinged allowing access to the movement and the interior of the case.
- A high-precision, German-made key-wound, triple-chime movement plays choice of Westminster, St. Michael, or Whittington 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour, and features a Swiss-style escapement (11 jewels with screw balance), an 8-rod gong, and durable bronze bushings. The run time is seven days.
- Chime silence and an automatic nighttime chime shut-off option between 10:00 pm and 7:15 am.
- An industry exclusive dual-ratchet winding arbor ensures safe movement winding.
- A free nickel heirloom nameplate with be engraved with your name and special date.
- Designed and assembled in Germany and in the USA. INT1017
- Overall Width: 10.000 (inch)
- Overall Height: 10.250 (inch)
- Overall Depth: 7.250 (inch)
- Product Weight: 19.0000 (pound)
- Shipping Width: 14.000 (inch)
- Shipping Depth: 11.500 (inch)
- Shipping Height: 15.750 (inch)
- Shipping Weight: 19.5500 (pound)
- Clock Movement: Key-Wind/Triple
- Wood Finish: Gloss Black
- Master Pack: 1
- Kit Pack: No
- Shipping Carton Count: 1
- Freight Class Code: 125
- Product Unit Measure: EACH
- Product Cube: .430 (square foot)
- Shipping Cube: 1.460 (square foot)
- Assembly Required: No
- Can Ship UPS/FedEx: Yes
- NMFC Code: 048720-1
- UPC: 020867085293
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.