- This 32" oversized gallery wall clock showcases a distressed red dial with a metal outer frame finished in antique black with brass undertones and highlights.
- The dial features aged iron-finished gears viewed through an open center. The spade hour and minute hands are finished in antique black with brass undertones and an antique black-finished gear in the center rotates.
- Visible gear assembly is not operational.
- Quartz, battery-operated movement requires one AA battery (not included). INT0713
- Batteries Included: No
- Overall Width: 32.000 (inch)
- Overall Height: 32.000 (inch)
- Overall Depth: 2.750 (inch)
- Product Weight: 9.4009 (pound)
- Shipping Width: 35.400 (inch)
- Shipping Depth: 35.400 (inch)
- Shipping Height: 5.600 (inch)
- Shipping Weight: 11.3000 (pound)
- Clock Movement: Quartz
- Battery Quantity and Size: 1AA
- Master Pack: 1
- Kit Pack: No
- Shipping Carton Count: 1
- Freight Class Code: 125
- Product Unit Measure: EACH
- Product Cube: 1.620 (square foot)
- Shipping Cube: 4.060 (square foot)
- Assembly Required: No
- Can Ship UPS/FedEx: Yes
- Oversized UPS/FedEx: No
- NMFC Code: 048720-1
- UPC: 020867255696
- Tariff Code: 9105.21
- ISTA Test Report: PASSED ISTA 1C
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.