- Finished in Black Satin on select materials, hardwoods, and veneers.
- This wall clock features a white dial with black Roman numerals, a brushed nickel-finished bezel and black hour and minute hands.
- A spun nickel-finished pendulum bob is suspended on a Black Satin-finished wood stick in front of a mirrored back.
- Quartz, battery-operated, triple-chime Harmonic movement plays choice of full Westminster or Ave Maria chimes with strike on the hour with 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly; Westminster chime and strike on the hour only; or Bim Bam chime on the hour only.
- Volume control and automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Requires two C sized batteries (not included).
- Batteries Included: No
- Overall Width: 10.750 (inch)
- Overall Height: 26.250 (inch)
- Overall Depth: 4.250 (inch)
- Product Weight: 11.9009 (pound)
- Shipping Width: 29.500 (inch)
- Shipping Depth: 14.000 (inch)
- Shipping Height: 8.000 (inch)
- Shipping Weight: 14.3000 (pound)
- Clock Movement: Quartz/Triple Harmonic
- Wood Finish: Black Satin
- Battery Quantity and Size: 2C
- Master Pack: 1
- Kit Pack: No
- Shipping Carton Count: 1
- Freight Class Code: 125
- Product Unit Measure: EACH
- Product Cube: .690 (square foot)
- Shipping Cube: 1.910 (square foot)
- Assembly Required: No
- Can Ship UPS/FedEx: Yes
- Oversized UPS/FedEx: No
- NMFC Code: 048720-1
- UPC: 020867254408
- Tariff Code: 9105.21
- ISTA Test Report: NO REPACK REQUIRED
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.