- Natural Gray finish on solid Hickory hardwood with knots, natural edges, and distressing.
- This live edge wall clock features metal accents throughout that are finished in medium charcoal with silver undertones for a one of a kind clock. Each clock is unique due to the natural characteristics of solid hardwoods.
- A wrought-iron dial features Roman numerals and hour markers finished in medium charcoal with silver undertones. The hour and minute hands are also finished in medium charcoal.
- The pendulum disc features design elements from the metal base and pediment and is finished in medium charcoal with silver undertones.
- Quartz, battery-operated movements require two AA sized batteries (not included).
- Designed and Assembled in the USA. INT1217
- Batteries Included: No
- Overall Width: 12.830 (inch)
- Overall Height: 34.000 (inch)
- Overall Depth: 3.970 (inch)
- Product Weight: 22.9000 (pound)
- Shipping Width: 38.500 (inch)
- Shipping Depth: 19.500 (inch)
- Shipping Height: 10.200 (inch)
- Shipping Weight: 29.2000 (pound)
- Clock Movement: Quartz
- Wood Finish: NATURAL GRAY
- Battery Quantity and Size: 1AA
- Master Pack: 1
- Kit Pack: No
- Shipping Carton Count: 1
- Freight Class Code: 125
- Product Unit Measure: EACH
- Product Cube: 1.000 (square foot)
- Shipping Cube: 4.430 (square foot)
- Assembly Required: No
- Can Ship UPS/FedEx: Yes
- NMFC Code: 048720-1
- UPC: 020867087624
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.