- Finished in hand-rubbed Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Introducing the most elaborate Limited Edition wall clock ever introduced. Only two thousand will be crafted and inscribed.
- This wall clock is over 3-1/2 feet tall and features a profiled pediment with decorative molding on the front and sides.
- Rare olive ash burl overlays frame the beveled glass on the door along with two reeded columns with elaborately carved column caps. Beveled glass continues on the sides.
- The inscribed dial offers a pierced cast center and applied numerals.
- Polished brass-finished lyre pendulum with a cast center swings above the detailed beat plate. Polished brass weight shells also complement the case.
- Decorative rope-styled molding appears on the front and sides of the base.
- Key-wound, triple-chime movement plays choice of Westminster, St. Michael, or Whittington 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option and durable bronze bushings.
- Free heirloom plate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
- Tariff Code: 9105.21
- Overall Width: 21.250 (inch)
- Overall Height: 44.250 (inch)
- Overall Depth: 10.000 (inch)
- Product Weight: 54.4000 (pound)
- Shipping Width: 50.500 (inch)
- Shipping Depth: 13.500 (inch)
- Shipping Height: 25.250 (inch)
- Shipping Weight: 65.6000 (pound)
- Clock Movement: Key-Wind/Triple
- Total Number of Doors: 1
- Master Pack: 1
- Kit Pack: No
- Shipping Carton Count: 1
- Freight Class Code: 125
- Product Unit Measure: EACH
- Product Cube: 5.440 (square foot)
- Shipping Cube: 9.960 (square foot)
- Assembly Required: No
- Can Ship UPS/FedEx: No
- NMFC Code: 048720-1
- UPC: 020867086795
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.