- Finished in Golden Oak on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Intricately carved overlays accent the pediment and bottom profile of this wall clock.
- Brushed brass-finished dial features a fixed blue moon phase and decorative corner ornaments.
- Polished brass-finished lyre and grid pendulum are framed with gold-tone detailing on the front glass. Open the front door for easy access to set time.
- Quartz, battery-operated, dual-chime movement plays full Westminster or Ave Maria chimes with strike on the hour, with optional 4/4 chime feature which plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly.
- Volume control, automatic nighttime volume reduction option, and automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Requires two C sized batteries (not included).
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
- Batteries Included: No
- Overall Width: 14.000 (inch)
- Overall Height: 30.500 (inch)
- Overall Depth: 5.000 (inch)
- Product Weight: 12.7009 (pound)
- Shipping Width: 35.250 (inch)
- Shipping Depth: 17.380 (inch)
- Shipping Height: 9.250 (inch)
- Shipping Weight: 15.3000 (pound)
- Clock Movement: Quartz/Dual
- Wood Finish: Golden Oak
- Battery Quantity and Size: 2C
- Total Number of Doors: 1
- Master Pack: 1
- Kit Pack: No
- Shipping Carton Count: 1
- Freight Class Code: 125
- Product Unit Measure: EACH
- Product Cube: 1.230 (square foot)
- Shipping Cube: 3.270 (square foot)
- Assembly Required: No
- Can Ship UPS/FedEx: Yes
- NMFC Code: 048720-1
- UPC: 020867201846
- Tariff Code: 9105.21
- ISTA Test Report: NO REPACK REQUIRED
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.