- Worn Black finish on select hardwoods and veneers is moderately distressed for an aged appearance.
- This handsome floor clock offers a distressed finish with a time-worn appeal.
- The antique brass pendulum is viewed through a glass-covered cutout in the front hinged door. Raised panels are featured on three sides. The sculpted base includes turned bun feet on all four corners.
- The aged dial offers worn black Arabic numerals with spade hands finished in black.
- Quartz, battery-operated, dual-chime movement plays full Westminster or Ave Maria chimes with strike on the hour, with optional 4/4 chime feature which plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly.
- Volume control, automatic nighttime volume reduction option, and automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Requires two C and two D sized batteries (not included).
- Free brass Heirloom Nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Free Heirloom Record Document with brass-finished capsule is included.
- Illuminated dial for viewing in a darkened room.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Locking door for added security.
- 2-year warranty on parts and workmanship.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
- Batteries Included: No
- Overall Width: 22.750 (inch)
- Overall Height: 81.500 (inch)
- Overall Depth: 13.000 (inch)
- Product Weight: 94.0000 (pound)
- Shipping Width: 27.750 (inch)
- Shipping Depth: 17.500 (inch)
- Shipping Height: 91.750 (inch)
- Shipping Weight: 113.0000 (pound)
- Clock Movement: Quartz/Dual
- Wood Finish: Worn Black (Brown Undertone)
- Levelers: 4
- Battery Quantity and Size: 2D
- Master Pack: 1
- Kit Pack: No
- Shipping Carton Count: 1
- Freight Class Code: 200
- Product Unit Measure: EACH
- Product Cube: 13.940 (square foot)
- Shipping Cube: 25.780 (square foot)
- Assembly Required: No
- Can Ship UPS/FedEx: No
- Oversized UPS/FedEx: No
- NMFC Code: 048720-2
- UPC: 020867150052
- Tariff Code: 9105.21
- ISTA Test Report: NO REPACK REQUIRED
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.