- Finished in Oak Yorkshire on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Designed after a traditional Jeweler's Regulator clock.
- Dentil molding wraps around the pediment and diagonally cut overlays appear at the upper corners.
- The off-white Roman numeral dial offers a solid brass bezel.
- The front-opening locking glass door showcases the polished brass-finished lyre pendulum and beat plate.
- A high-precision, German-made, key-wound, Westminster chime movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- An industry exclusive dual-ratchet winding arbor ensures safe movement winding.
- Chime silence option and durable bronze bushings
- Locking door for added security.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
- Batteries Included: No
- Overall Width: 14.750 (inch)
- Overall Height: 35.250 (inch)
- Overall Depth: 6.750 (inch)
- Product Weight: 18.7009 (pound)
- Shipping Width: 40.750 (inch)
- Shipping Depth: 19.375 (inch)
- Shipping Height: 11.380 (inch)
- Shipping Weight: 22.5500 (pound)
- Clock Movement: Key-Wind/Westminster
- Wood Finish: Yorkshire Oak
- Battery Quantity and Size: K-W
- Total Number of Doors: 1
- Master Pack: 1
- Kit Pack: No
- Shipping Carton Count: 1
- Freight Class Code: 125
- Product Unit Measure: EACH
- Product Cube: 2.030 (square foot)
- Shipping Cube: 5.190 (square foot)
- Assembly Required: No
- Can Ship UPS/FedEx: Yes
- Oversized UPS/FedEx: No
- NMFC Code: 048720-1
- UPC: 020867001675
- Tariff Code: 9105.29
- ISTA Test Report: NO REPACK REQUIRED
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.