- Finished in Cherry Bordeaux on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Swan neck pediment features a book-matched, olive ash burl overlay with a turned rosettes and an urn finial.
- The polished brass finished dial features intricate corner spandrels and center disc, a circular brushed silver chapter ring with applied brass Arabic numerals, and an astrological blue moon phase with a pierced star pattern.
- The polished brass-finished pendulum features a complementing center disc and matching polished brass finished weight shells.
- The door features beveled glass in the lower portion. Plain glass on the upper door and sides.
- Removable glass topside panels offer easy access to the movement.
- Distinctive reeded columns with turned column caps.
- Base features a decorative olive ash burl overlay with turned rosettes and a cutout.
- The interior of the case is illuminated and includes a mirrored back.
- High-precision, German-made, cable-driven, Westminster chime movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strikes on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Free Heirloom Record Certificate with brass-finished capsule is included.
- Free brass Heirloom Nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Four floor levelers level the cabinet on any surface.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA. INT1115
- Overall Width: 22.250 (inch)
- Overall Height: 84.250 (inch)
- Overall Depth: 13.500 (inch)
- Product Weight: 122.0000 (pound)
- Shipping Width: 28.500 (inch)
- Shipping Depth: 18.500 (inch)
- Shipping Height: 91.250 (inch)
- Shipping Weight: 141.0000 (pound)
- Clock Movement: Weight/Westminster
- Wood Finish: Cherry Bordeaux
- Levelers: 4
- Total Number of Doors: 2
- Master Pack: 1
- Kit Pack: No
- Shipping Carton Count: 1
- Freight Class Code: 200
- Product Unit Measure: EACH
- Product Cube: 14.640 (square foot)
- Shipping Cube: 27.840 (square foot)
- Assembly Required: No
- Can Ship UPS/FedEx: No
- NMFC Code: 048720-2
- UPC: 020867066001
- Tariff Code: 9105.99
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.