- Cherry Bordeaux finish on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This floor clock showcases a simple, yet elegant design.
- The dial features a polished brass-finished bezel with an elaborate center disk and includes a silver chapter ring with applied brass Roman numerals and black serpentine hands.
- The polished brass-finished pendulum and weight shells feature a decorative center disk and bands which complement the dial.
- Glass mirrored back.
- Locking arched door features beveled glass, which is also on the sides.
- Multitiered base includes a bookmatched Olive Ash Burl overlay with a decorative cutout.
- A high-precision, German-made, cable-driven, Westminster chime movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strikes on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Free Heirloom Record Certificate with brass-finished capsule is included.
- Free brass Heirloom Nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Four adjustable floor levelers provide stability on uneven and carpeted surfaces.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA. INT0413
- Batteries Included: No
- Overall Width: 23.750 (inch)
- Overall Height: 79.000 (inch)
- Overall Depth: 14.000 (inch)
- Product Weight: 127.0000 (pound)
- Shipping Width: 28.500 (inch)
- Shipping Depth: 18.500 (inch)
- Shipping Height: 91.250 (inch)
- Shipping Weight: 146.0000 (pound)
- Clock Movement: Weight/Westminster
- Wood Finish: Cherry Bordeaux
- Levelers: 4
- Battery Quantity and Size: K-W
- Total Number of Doors: 1
- Master Pack: 1
- Kit Pack: No
- Shipping Carton Count: 1
- Freight Class Code: 200
- Product Unit Measure: EACH
- Product Cube: 15.200 (square foot)
- Shipping Cube: 27.840 (square foot)
- Assembly Required: No
- Can Ship UPS/FedEx: No
- NMFC Code: 048720-2
- UPC: 020867049783
- Tariff Code: 9105.99
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.