- Hampton Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers is lightly distressed for an aged appearance.
- This floor clock display cabinet features a flat top pediment, base with a decorative cutout, and is open on all four sides for unobstructed viewing.
- Includes a fixed wood base shelf and three adjustable glass shelves with pad-lock metal shelf clips for maximum stability.
- The ivory-colored dial features black Roman numerals with gold accents between each numeral, and elaborate corner spandrels in two-tone gold and black behind a flat glass panel.
- A hinged top door allows easy access to the movement.
- Quartz, battery-operated, triple-chime Harmonic movement plays your choice of full Westminster or Ave Maria chimes with strike on the hour with 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly; Westminster chime and strike on the hour only; or Bim Bam chime on the hour only.
- Volume control and automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Requires two C sized batteries (not included).
- Illuminated dial for viewing in a darkened room.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- The case is illuminated by an interior light.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
- Batteries Included: No
- Overall Width: 21.750 (inch)
- Overall Height: 73.500 (inch)
- Overall Depth: 13.250 (inch)
- Product Weight: 47.0000 (pound)
- Shipping Width: 25.250 (inch)
- Shipping Depth: 16.125 (inch)
- Shipping Height: 84.625 (inch)
- Shipping Weight: 63.0000 (pound)
- Clock Movement: Quartz/Triple Harmonic
- Wood Finish: Hampton Cherry
- Levelers: 4
- Battery Quantity and Size: 2C
- Total Number of Shelves: 3
- Total Number of Doors: 1
- Master Pack: 1
- Kit Pack: No
- Shipping Carton Count: 1
- Freight Class Code: 200
- Product Unit Measure: EACH
- Product Cube: 12.250 (square foot)
- Shipping Cube: 19.930 (square foot)
- Assembly Required: No
- Can Ship UPS/FedEx: No
- NMFC Code: 048720-2
- UPC: 020867111480
- Tariff Code: 9105.21
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.