- Hampton Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers is lightly distressed for an aged appearance.
- The swan neck pediment features a turned urn finial with a decorative shell overlay, while the base includes a decorative cutout.
- The polished brass-finished dial features elaborate corner spandrels and center disk with a silver chapter ring and black Arabic numerals. A stationary midnight blue moon phase provides an additional accent.
- The hinged door, framed by simple but elegant columns, allows easy access to the movement and to install the batteries.
- Polished brass-finished pendulum and decorative weights are visible behind the full-length glass panels.
- Quartz, battery-operated, triple-chime Harmonic movement plays your choice of full Westminster or Ave Maria chimes with strike on the hour with 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly; Westminster chime and strike on the hour only; or Bim Bam chime on the hour only.
- Volume control and automatic nighttime chime shut-off option. Requires two C and two D sized batteries (not included).
- Heirloom Nameplate is available for purchase.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Locking door for added security.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
- Batteries Included: No
- Overall Width: 19.250 (inch)
- Overall Height: 77.250 (inch)
- Overall Depth: 11.000 (inch)
- Product Weight: 56.0000 (pound)
- Shipping Width: 25.250 (inch)
- Shipping Depth: 16.125 (inch)
- Shipping Height: 84.625 (inch)
- Shipping Weight: 72.0000 (pound)
- Clock Movement: Quartz/Triple Harmonic
- Wood Finish: Hampton Cherry
- Levelers: 4
- Battery Quantity and Size: C&D
- Total Number of Doors: 1
- Master Pack: 1
- Kit Pack: No
- Shipping Carton Count: 1
- Freight Class Code: 200
- Product Unit Measure: EACH
- Product Cube: 9.460 (square foot)
- Shipping Cube: 19.930 (square foot)
- Assembly Required: No
- Can Ship UPS/FedEx: No
- NMFC Code: 048720-2
- UPC: 020867111381
- Tariff Code: 9105.99
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.