- Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This large curio floor clock from the Broadmour Collection features an arched pediment which showcases book-matched, rare olive ash burl overlays.
- A special cast dial offers elaborate corner spandrels and center disk with an astrological, blue moon phase.
- The special cast design continues on the brass weights and pendulum.
- Crystal-cut grooved glass is prominent on the lower locking door and sides. More crystal-cut glass can be seen on the escapement panels.
- A total of six glass shelves are offered for presenting your collectibles, three adjustable shelves run across the entire width of the cabinet, 5-1/2" behind the moving pendulum.
- A high-precision, German-made, cable-driven, triple-chime movement plays choice of Westminster, St. Michael, or Whittington 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Free brass Heirloom nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Free Heirloom Record Document with brass-finished capsule is included.
- Cabinet is illuminated by an interior light.
- Locking door for added security.
- Glass shelves can be adjusted to any level within your cabinet.
- Glass mirrored back beautifully showcases your collectibles.
- Pad-Lock cushioned metal shelf clips increase stability and safety.
- 2-year warranty on parts and workmanship.
- Designed by Chris Bergelin.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
- Batteries Included: No
- Oversized UPS/FedEx: Yes
- Overall Width: 40.750 (inch)
- Overall Height: 88.250 (inch)
- Overall Depth: 17.250 (inch)
- Product Weight: 212.0000 (pound)
- Shipping Width: 51.500 (inch)
- Shipping Depth: 21.000 (inch)
- Shipping Height: 95.500 (inch)
- Shipping Weight: 241.0000 (pound)
- Clock Movement: Weight/Triple
- Wood Finish: Windsor Cherry
- Levelers: 4
- Battery Quantity and Size: K-W
- Total Number of Shelves: 5
- Total Number of Doors: 1
- Master Pack: 1
- Kit Pack: No
- Shipping Carton Count: 1
- Freight Class Code: 200
- Product Unit Measure: EACH
- Product Cube: 35.890 (square foot)
- Shipping Cube: 59.770 (square foot)
- Assembly Required: No
- Can Ship UPS/FedEx: No
- NMFC Code: 048720-2
- UPC: 020867109395
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.