- Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Features a swan neck pediment, and a shell overlay at the base of the turned finial.
- The polished and brushed brass-finished dial offers ornate corner spandrels and center disc with a stationary blue moon phase.
- Substantially turned and reeded columns accent each side.
- Polished brass-finished pendulum and weights are visible behind the full-length glass panels.
- A high-precision, German-made, chain-driven, Westminster chime movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strikes on the hour.
- Chime silence option.
- Free brass Heirloom nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Free Heirloom Record Document with brass-finished capsule is included.
- Locking door for added security.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
- Batteries Included: No
- Oversized UPS/FedEx: Yes
- Overall Width: 20.000 (inch)
- Overall Height: 82.500 (inch)
- Overall Depth: 11.250 (inch)
- Product Weight: 64.0000 (pound)
- Shipping Width: 25.500 (inch)
- Shipping Depth: 16.250 (inch)
- Shipping Height: 86.750 (inch)
- Shipping Weight: 80.0000 (pound)
- Clock Movement: Weight/Westminster
- Wood Finish: Windsor Cherry
- Levelers: 4
- Battery Quantity and Size: K-W
- Total Number of Doors: 1
- Master Pack: 1
- Kit Pack: No
- Shipping Carton Count: 1
- Freight Class Code: 200
- Product Unit Measure: EACH
- Product Cube: 10.740 (square foot)
- Shipping Cube: 20.800 (square foot)
- Assembly Required: No
- Can Ship UPS/FedEx: No
- NMFC Code: 048720-2
- UPC: 020867108954
- Tariff Code: 9105.99
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.