- Windsor Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers is lightly distressed for an aged appearance.
- This curio floor clock is lightly distressed and features a graceful swan neck pediment with turned finial.
- Tempus Fugit (meaning "time flies") dial features silver chapter ring and decorated corner spandrels.
- Glass mirrored back, three adjustable glass shelves, and a wooden base shelf.
- Brass plate is available for an additional charge.
- Quartz, battery-operated movement requires one AA sized battery (not included).
- Cabinet is illuminated by an interior light.
- Locking door for added security.
- 2-year warranty on parts and workmanship.
- Heirloom Nameplate is available for purchase.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
- Batteries Included: No
- Oversized UPS/FedEx: Yes
- Overall Width: 19.500 (inch)
- Overall Height: 76.500 (inch)
- Overall Depth: 10.750 (inch)
- Product Weight: 63.0000 (pound)
- Shipping Width: 25.250 (inch)
- Shipping Depth: 16.125 (inch)
- Shipping Height: 84.625 (inch)
- Shipping Weight: 79.0000 (pound)
- Clock Movement: Quartz
- Wood Finish: Windsor Cherry
- Levelers: 4
- Battery Quantity and Size: 1AA
- Total Number of Shelves: 3
- Total Number of Doors: 1
- Master Pack: 1
- Kit Pack: No
- Shipping Carton Count: 1
- Freight Class Code: 200
- Product Unit Measure: EACH
- Product Cube: 9.280 (square foot)
- Shipping Cube: 19.930 (square foot)
- Assembly Required: No
- Can Ship UPS/FedEx: No
- NMFC Code: 048720-2
- UPC: 020867106141
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.