The versatility and functionality of the McCafferty Collection goes beyond that of a traditional sofa. Covered in dark gray fabric, the transitional profile of this seating group is complemented by stitch tufting and track-style arms. Conveniently stored beneath the sofa is a pull-out trundle that rises to create a bed while the top of the attached chaise opens to reveal under-seat storage.
Dimensions: 87 x 61 x 38H
- Overall Gross Weight: 233.50 lbs
- Overall Net Weight: 201.25 lbs
- Overall Dimension: 87 x 61 x 38H
- LSF 2-seater: 56 x 35 x 38
- RSF chaise: 31 x 61 x 38
- Seat Height: 19"
- Arm Height: 23.75"
- Pillow dimension: 16 x 16 (2)
- Sleeper with pull-out bed opened: 74 x 48 x 19
- Doorway width: 24"
- Country of Origin: Vietnam
- Solid wood and plywood frame
- Foam padding over pocket coils
- Textured fabric upholstery
- Loose back and attached seat cushions
- Exposed wood feet with espresso finish
- Tufted detail
- 2 matching pillows included
- 2-seater with pull-out bed
- Chaise with hidden storage
- Assembly required
- Fabric Type: Textured
- Fabric Color: Dark gray
- Fabric Content: 100% polyester
- Fabric Cleaning Code: Upholstery (S)
- Number of Boxes: 2
- Overall CuFt: 56.5925
||Left Side 2-Seater...
||56 x 37 x 26H
||Right Side Chaise ...
||62.25 x 33 x 23.5H
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.