The Perfect Rest Collection is our best-selling value collection with features and benefits of our most luxurious products, but at an affordable price. The Perfect Rest Collection combines our 567 foam-encased individually-wrapped coil support system and visco memory foam to help you fall asleep faster, stay asleep longer and wake up feeling refreshed. Perfect Rest Collection beds do not transfer motion between partners, allowing you to sleep throughout the night and receive deeper, more rejuvenating rest. These beds also reduce tossing and turning through the pressure-relieving support of our luxurious Eco-Flex plant-based comfort layers.
- Gently conforms to your body for a personalized fit by using our exclusive, individually-wrapped coil spring system
- Reduces tossing and turning at night by allowing each coil to move independently and relieve pressure points
- Your partner's movements will leave you undisturbed and sleeping soundly because our exclusive spring units do not transfer motion
- The foam-encased design provides a supportive, firmer edge that allows you to sleep all the way to the edge of the bed without feeling like you will roll off. It increases the sleeping surface and reduces vibrations. Also, all of our foam-encased beds feature Tri-Zoned Lumbar Support to give you additional support in your lumbar region, where you need it most.
- Maintains a cool, balanced temperature throughout the night, allowing muscles to breathe and heal
- Minimizes pressure points to reduce pain and tossing and turning by combining layers of our Eco-Flex plant-based cushioning foam over our spring system
- Always returns to its original shape to support you night after night
- Handcrafted comfort since 1946!
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.